Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Woohoo! Figured out Blogger on an App!

As you probably realized, Im talking to myself LOL! Well that too but I also found the Blogger App! I am so excited! Maybe it will be easier for me to blog now! I usually do everything from my IPad since our computer is soooo sloooow!!!

Today was a fun day! My friend, Mary, and I went shopping. I had a blast until I got sick on the way home. Still not sure why :(. We had a great lunch at Osaka, a Japanese steak house and sushi bar! Tried a new sushi roll, the KooKoo Roll! It was yummy! Also, did some yarn and supply shopping at Hobby Lobby and Michael's; then ended it with cupcakes. Can't get much better! Of course getting sick on the way home sucked.

I didn't even touch a crochet hook today,so tomorrow will be cleaning, cooking and crochet day! Gonna try and finish up some items to ship out before I head to Houston Friday, with my daughter. We are going see Blake Shelton at The Houston Livestock and Rodeo show.also, visit with my aunt and her family!

Have a good night (its 11:56 pm here)
Love, Hugs and Best Stitches!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment